Co-op Account Management
Homestead Funds is a separate entity from NRECA and supports the cooperative differently.
NRECA’s Deferred Compensation Team is your first stop for plan questions, such as:
- Who is eligible to contribute to a deferred compensation account?
- What is the contribution limit this year?
- Does a participant need to take a Required Minimum Distribution (RMD) from the account?
Homestead Funds can answer account questions, such as:
- How can a participant make investment allocation changes?
- We contributed too much money to the account and need to remove money. How do we do that?
- How do we take a distribution from an account?
The NRECA Deferred Compensation Team can be reached at 703.907.6375 or by email at email@example.com. You can reach a Homestead Funds representative at 800.258.3030, option 3.