Co-op Account Management
Homestead Funds is a separate entity from NRECA and supports the cooperative differently.
NRECA’s Deferred Compensation Team is your first stop for plan questions, such as:
- who is eligible to contribute to a deferred compensation account?
- what is the contribution limit this year?
- does a participant need to take a Required Minimum Distribution (RMD) from the account?
Homestead Funds can answer account questions, such as:
- how can a participant make investment allocation changes?
- we contributed too much money to the account and need to remove money, how do we do that?
- how do we take a distribution from an account?
The NRECA Deferred Compensation Team can be reached at 703-907-6375 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can reach a Homestead Funds representative at 800-258-3030, option 3.