Co-op Account Management
You will need to complete the Entity Account Application to open the account.
- You may need to include corporate governance documents such as Articles of Incorporation, Corporate Resolution, or Partnership Agreement depending on the type of account you are opening.
- Federal regulations require us to ask for
beneficial ownership information for each entity account. Beneficial owners are
- Owner – each individual, if any, who owns, directly or indirectly, 25 percent or more of the equity interests of the legal entity customer.
- Control – an individual with significant responsibility for managing the legal entity (e.g. a Chief Executive Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Operation Officer, Managing Member, General Partner, President, Vice President, or Treasurer).
You must include all Owners (if any) that meet the 25% criteria, and you must list at least one Control. If one individual satisfies Control and Ownership criteria, you can identify that on the application.
- You may link a cooperative owned bank account to your Entity Account by completing that section of the application.
- The Authorized Agents listed on the application will be authorized to make investment decisions and transactions.