Investor Account Help: Account Updates
Automatic transactions are a great way to help your account grow over time.
Homestead Funds offers automatic purchase, exchange, and redemption transactions.
Log in to your account and click “Trading” and then “Automatics”. Follow the steps to add an automatic transaction plan. For automatic purchases and redemptions, you need to have telephone/online purchase and redemption privileges and have bank information on file.
Log in to your account and click “Trading” and then “Automatics”. Follow the steps to remove an automatic transaction plan.
Call us at 800.258.3030 to request removal of your Automatic Purchase, Redemption, or Exchange Plan.
Log in to your account and click “Trading” and then “Automatics”. Follow the steps to update an automatic transaction plan.
Call us at 800.258.3030 to update your automatic transaction over the phone.
Check with your payroll office to ensure they can accommodate payroll deduction.
Complete the Automatic Transaction Sign-up Form and mail to us. Mail to the address on the form or find it at Contact Us. We will then mail you the information you will need to provide your payroll office to initiate deposits.
Log in to your account and click on “Trading” then “Asset Allocation Modeling.” Enter your model name and the desired reallocation percentage for each fund in your portfolio. Choose a reallocation frequency. Click “Continue”, and then “Submit” on the following screen.
- The total of all fund reallocation percentages must equal 100 percent.
- Scheduled reallocations occur on or around the 10th of the month.
- If you select a frequency other than “one time”, reallocation will occur as of the current business day (if entered before 4:00pm ET) or next business day, AND according to the reallocation frequency selected.
- Reallocation will occur ONLY if the percentage variance is at least 5 percent in one fund.
- If you have more than one like-registered account number (i.e. two IRA account numbers) you will not be able to utilize the asset allocation modeling feature until you consolidate into one account number.
- You may edit or remove your asset allocation model by logging in, clicking on your model name on the Asset Allocation Modeling page, and making the desired updates.