A Foundation For Financial Advisors
Listening, learning and putting clients first is the common thread linking Homestead with the advisors who choose to partner with us. It is this focus that builds careers and strengthens relationships.
While Homestead Funds was founded to work with cooperatives across rural America, we also work with independent advisory firms nationwide, offering access and support that is difficult to find in today’s market environment.
Advisors can utilize the funds to complement portfolios or provide alternative solutions to help clients meet their investment goals. Homestead Funds are available on several third-party platforms, including Pershing, National Financial Services, TD Ameritrade and Charles Schwab.
Alignment is Everything
We take the advisor perspective when considering how to partner with advisors, always keeping a distinct set of permanent considerations front of mind:
- You want to put your clients’ best interests first
- You need investment products that fit a variety of situations
- You need investment options that address a wide range of client needs
- You want to manage risk in your client portfolios
- Costs matter. We strive to keep operating expenses low
We make it simple to create a well-rounded investment program for your clients, with a wide array of options to help meet each client’s specific needs. We also provide thorough, knowledgeable support for every step of the process.