You’re not a greenhorn when it comes to money, but you don’t live on Wall Street either. Wouldn’t it be better to invest with a firm that understands the value of keeping things simple?
Homestead Funds was created in 1990 by the National Rural Electric Cooperative Association (NRECA) to serve the financial needs of rural electric cooperatives, their employees and their families. But while Homestead has grown up around co-op values — integrity, self-reliance and long-term relationships — our funds are available to all investors and advisors.
Decisions about money can be challenging. We seek to simplify them, while giving you the best tools and service at the lowest cost. With the education and guidance we offer, you can use our nine diversified mutual funds to design an intelligent, clear-cut strategy to meet your goals.
- 2019 2Q Market Review
- Barron’s: The Best Mutual Funds You’ve Never Heard Of
- WSJ: Employers Help Workers Build Household-Emergency Funds
- Performance Summary — 2019 Q2
- Your Invitation to Explore the New homesteadfunds.com
- 2019 Mid-Year Distributions
- The Journey from Before to After — Horizons Newsletter
- Homestead Launches New Bond Fund